fredag 30 juni 2017

:: Some stuff from outer space ::

Today it´s my last blog post over at Pyssloteket. I have decided to step down from the Designteam after almost four years on the team. Here are the same cards that I´m showing over there. I have a  tutorial about how to make these backgrounds. Lots of photos today so stay all throw my post :)

 I guess for a girl with no love for Distress Ink I have quite a lot of Minis ;) 
You need Distree Ink pads, Blending Tool and white paper. I use Perfect Coloring Paper from Copics.

 For my first Cosmo scene I start with a light color - Tumbled Glass. I make both soft and sharp strokes with the Blending Tool.

 My next step will be a bit darker color - Broken China.

 To get even more depth I select one more blue shade - Peacock Feathers.

 I think it looks cool with some green shades so I choosed - Cracked Pistachio.

 The last step will be to use Black Soot on all white space. Although it can be a good idea to save some white areas to make it more realistic looking.

 Let´s try one more color combination! Here I choosed Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I also saved a white space beteween the colors.

 Now my backgrounds need some stars!

 You will get best coverage with white Acrylic Paint and a few drops of water. You can also used some white Mist or why not both?

Now they are ready to be transformed into cards!

For my two cards here I used the background technique. I also used metallic Cardstock from Pyssloteket. I used gold for the first card and silver for the second one. To get super nice stamp images I used my Misti. The text stamps are from Lawn fawn and called Lucky Stars.

And some Clen and and Simple ATC in blue shades. So fun to make!


2 kommentarer:

Britt-Marie sa...

Så vackra kort! Tusen tack för beskrivning, måste testas! 💛

Zora sa...

Snyggt och en bra beskrivning, tack, kommer att testas.