onsdag 26 juli 2017

:: ATC - Cute Sheeps ::

 I started making She Art back in 2011 when I found Christy Tomlinson. I fell head over heels in love with this forgiving style! It was so very different from my normal very picky style with arrange flowers for hours at my work. I took many classes for Christy both on-line and live! 2012 Christy teamed up with Junelle Jacobsen and she lived on a sheepfarm. From her I learned to make this ever so cute sheeps! I jus love them! 
 I have created three different ATC with this cute sheeps. For my baclground I used Prima Watercolors Tropicals. I also used Neocolor II in pink and grey. For the white on the sheeps I used white acrylic paint. My stickers are from Tim Holtz and called Clippings stickers.
I used my all time favorite pen from Pilot called Perma Ball. With that pen you can draw and write on all kind of backgrounds and textures. Love it! Last I added different glitters from Prima Finnabair.

Inga kommentarer: