tisdag 31 oktober 2017

:: Halloween ATC - Spooky ::

Happy Halloween! Here in Sweden Halloween is beginning to get really big despite it´s not a Swedish tradition. Of course the kids think it´s more fun than us adults. I wanted to create a bit scary ATC and this is the result.

My backgrounds is made with lots of die-cuts from Tim Holtz Ephemera pack Frightful and paper from Bo Bunny Wonderfully Wicked Collection.

I made the faces with paper clay and painted them black. 

To get them a bit less scary I added black lace over the faces. 

I added a ton of different texture embellishments. I also added both black paint and some metallic paint from Prima also in black.

I wanted some orange also so I added orange glitter from Prima and Rich Copper Metallique Wax.
I also added Black glitter, black micro beads, black glass beads and black larger glitters.

Behind the lace you get a glimpse of the evil red eyes! Boooohhhhh!


1 kommentar:

Pixi sa...

Wow så attans coola och häftiga , hoppas man får ett sånt här i atc swapen vintage ? hehe kram på dej duktige skapare ;)