fredag 6 oktober 2017

:: My very first project for Wild Orchid Crafts ::

I´m so happy to show you my very first dt project for Wild Orchid Crafts! I decided to make a layout with purple and lilac colors because they are Viggos favorite colors. I used a paper from Bo Bunny called Garden Party Fragrant. For my background I used two different stencils. One is from Prima and called Poppies and the other is from Tim Holtz and called Stripes. I used Prima Heavy Gesso with the stencils. To get more color at my background I used Glimmer Mist Pop Rocks and Fully Purple from Tattered Angels. I also used Distress Paint Shaded Lilac. The stamps are from Prima and Darkroom door. For my stamping I used Archival Ink Jet Black.

 In my first kit from Wild Orchid Crafts I got a lot of beautiful flowers and some cute embellishments! 
The flowers I used for my layout are called:
Purple Open Roses 20 mm - MKX-024
Purple/Lilac Apple Blossoms - MKX-224
Purple/Lilac Lily Flowers - MKX-296
Purple/Lilac Magnolias - QVR-075
White Open Roses 25 mm - MKX-013

 I love to use thread or Sissal together with flowers! Here I used both black and gold thread.

 I painted my white doves called GST-172 with black Gesso and the nwith my fingertips I added Prima Metallique Wax Vintage Gold. The black twigs behind my flower are chipboards from Wycinanka painted with black gesso. 


2 kommentarer:

Lisa InkyWings sa...

Helt underbar Layout Ullis!
Stort GRATTIS till dt-uppdraget hos WOC!

Ann-Marie aka Jozebelle sa...

Åh vilken fin LO, du är suverän på att placera blommor, färgkombinationer och sen sluttouchen! Wow säger jag bara. Du äger!