måndag 27 november 2017

:: Three Reindeer Cards ::

Today I have three cards yo show you inspired by a K Werner card. This year I´m all about Reindeers! I can´t stop buying more stamps and dies with Reindeers! I have become completely bonkers! The Reindeer stamps is from The Greeting Farm. I have colored with my Copics.


I created the backgrounds with Distress Ink pads and a blending tool. On some of the cards I made some ghost stamping and I also sprinkled water over the background to get the snow effect. To get the snow slope I masked with a paper. All Reindeers was also masked before I started with the background. So first stamped with black and then masked.


My sentiment stamps are from Mama Elephant and called Season´s Greetings. I used black Embossing powder for the words. The size of my cards is 10,5x21,5 cm.


1 kommentar:

Lisa-olsi sa...

Mycket fint att titta på i din blogg,
de här korten är ju hur söta och fina som helst :)