onsdag 7 februari 2018

:: Green Valentine Card ::


It was so much fun to take on Lawn Fawnatics last challenge that I wanted to start with the next right away! I played with my Distress Ink Mini Pads and created really simple but cool backgrounds. And to make my super cute images to match the background I colored them all in green.

This is how my green background looks.

And when I was at it I made a whole bunch of backgrounds!



 My list of supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Square small
Lawn Fawn Stitched Square large
Lawn Fawn My Silly Valentine Stamp Set
Distress Ink Mini Pads Twisted Citron
Distress Ink Mini Pads Mowed Lawn
Distress Ink Mini Pads Forest Moss
Distress Ink Mini Pads Crushed Olive
Copics W0, W3
Copics YG03, YG05, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG23
Copics G14
Memento Tuxedo Black
3d Tape

I love to use black as a contrast color. I think it makes the other colors to really pop! 
I also used 3d tape under both the black and white squares to get some depth in my otherwise really clean and simple card. I think my card is super cute!


2 kommentarer:

Nancy K sa...

I love that inky technique, your background panels are gorgeous! Such a sweet card design, green is the perfect color! I'm so happy you joined the Inky Fingers challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann sa...

so pretty! love the inky background panels!! so pretty! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)